Wednesday, January 06, 2010

In this new year


I have been leaning more on my GraceWorks planner. I began using the Beautiful Life Manager pages last year but had been skipping some things. So in December I began working on implementing more steps and am really enjoying the results! They played a big part in getting two big projects broken down to more manageable levels(redoing the walls of both bathrooms!)
I recently bought one for my older two children and they are enjoying using them as much as I am! The best part about using GraceWorks is the little reminders of our true priority sprinkled throughout the pages. When undertaking the goal of becoming more organized, it is so easy to lose sight of our true goal-honoring and loving our Lord. These pages are great about keeping this far more important goal in my mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home