Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ouch!

All this knitting on CD has left my right hand a little...unhappy. I'm taking frequent breaks and combing up some Merino to make up the third ply in the Polwarth blend yarn(gotta stretch that some since I have less than a pound) I had great hopes of finishing this project up before the month was out, but the hand problem may interfere.
The good news is that I reviewed my Knit From Your Shelf list and it's shorter than I thought. I forgot about having knit a Moccasin Sock (yes, one-it was not my favorite. I intend to try it again in the future though since the notion of a refootable sock is very appealing) and a Moebius scarf. So, that takes care of Knitter's Almanac and Knitting Around. Leaving only-um, five books. That's one per month. These projects better be small!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

So you can comb Merino? I guess you can comb anything, but I still have trouble determining when to comb & when to card. Not too successful with combs thus far. Anyway, I can identify with the "mouse arm" syndrome. You do need to take breaks. I am also a big fan of Elisabeth Zimmerman, have 2 of her books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home