Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Distracted


I got distracted this week by the cold temps. My initial plan was to focus on Celtic Dreams and really push for serious progress just to get past the mid-way point. But then I opened my sock drawer and saw two pair of fuzzy house socks and two pair of summer anklets. (Don't worry, I did find two more suitable options in line for the washing machine) Apparently, all my socks wear out at once! I knew I'd been tossing some lately, but now that I know the true state of things I am doing some sock knitting. This first pair are just toe-up plain ones in Fisherman's Wool. After these, I have one more worsted weight pair to go and then I'll get more practical.

I did get a couple inches of pullover in though, as you can see. Those central panels are coming together!

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I've been living in my thick house socks lately!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

What a pretty sweater!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home