Monday, July 28, 2008

The bitter truth

is that I didn't meet my Tour de Fleece goal of spinning 20 minutes a day. I let the time crunch of getting those socks finished push that morning spinning time out for a day or two. However-on the other days I spun more than 20 minutes, so the end result is that I have more finished yarn than I would have if I had been a strict adherent to my original goal. So all is not lost.

For instance, let's see what's left in the ziploc big bag...

Now see. I wouldn't have finished this! And it's been sitting in that closet for years, folks. What kept me from it, I don't know-it spun up quickly and was a nice change from my super fine Corriedale project. (Still underway and coming along nicely once again thanks to the Tour)

Here's the lineup of finished yarn. And, no-I have no plans for this. So, now it will languish in the closet as yarn for a while!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Donna B said...

I don't think that yarn that pretty could possibly languish. Your cabled sweater is soooo lovely. I am craving cables.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Very pretty! (Even if you didn't meet the goal)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home