Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hanging my head in shame...

'cause it's been over a month since my last post! It's been busy here, though. No goofing off-well, not much anyway :~) The contractors we hired to replace the warped cabinetry/torn out walls/ruined counters are still at it. This is their second week-ooh, wait-maybe it's the third? It's becoming a blur, I admit. There are currently three projects going and one waiting in the queue. I had hopes that all would be completed by Friday afternoon, but...I'd be shocked. Don't think it's their fault-we've added a couple of small things and one or two presented themselves. What is done is looking fantastic, though! I'll post a photo when all the tools are cleared away!

I spent some time Tuesday spinning on that bobbin of silver Cormo. I need to wash some more locks before I can continue, but I think I've freaked out the workers enough. So, that'll have to wait 'til next week. I have another pair of socks waiting to be cast on anyway! Another pair for my step-dad, plain st st this time-fast mindless knitting. Just what the Dr. ordered!

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You should teach them to knit ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home