Friday, December 07, 2007

Prepare to be amazed


You guys!!! I got the most amazing package from my Cup a Tea swap pal! Take a look at this...
This is Chasing Rainbows, people. Uh huh. Yeah. Thought I was gonna fall over. I am scouring the patterns, let me tell you. It's only the best for this yarn.


The teas...have taught me that I really underestimated green teas (She sent me some of her favorites) And I really like them!





Treats... YUM! Er-that blue/white tin just might be empty already. Apparently the caramel wafers from Trader Joe's and I were meant for each other. I am very sad that we don't have that store here. And check out those stickers-are they cute or what? Love those!



And to top it all off-Lookee here... Now is this me or what? I can't tear myself away, really. I had like three books going before I opened this one, and they've all been cast aside like meaningless drivel. I'm enthralled. And I've read LOTS of books on midwifery/natural childbirth. She even had it autographed by the author who is a friend of hers! This is a real treasure, I assure you.

OK, folks-I'm just now posting this because it took me forever to figure out that I can no longer upload photos using Internet Explorer. Really. No matter how hard I try. Or on how many different days. I had no trouble at all with Firefox however, and am a little embarrassed at how long I took to try that alternative.
I've finished the book, of course. I think I'll be requesting some of her suggested titles from the library! In my opinion, every woman should read this.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Donna B said...

Thanks for the heads up on a book on one of my favorite topics! Looks like it was a lovely lovely package!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

The babycatcher book looks interesting. I love Chasing Rainbows. She is a couple hours from me. I haven't tried her rovings ($$$) but did knit a scarf and hat, selfishly for me out of her hydrangea colorway (blues/greens) and I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home