Saturday, October 20, 2007

At last

I have the cardigan done. There was a little problem with the button band-as in, it was really better suited to a cardigan about five sizes smaller than the one that I knit. So, I redid it and things went much better. I wove in the ends, sent it for a little swim in the kitchen sink, and blocked it before heading to bed last night. When I checked it this morning, it was still damp. Looks good, though, and since I tried it on him at least a jillion times, I have very little doubt that it will fit.
Today's tasks will be:
Dig through all the button tins until I find suitable buttons-attach
Spin more of the wonderfully fantastic superwash merino next to my wheel
Knit a couple of rows on my shawl
Crochet a dishcloth
Bake...something

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Can't wait to see the cardigan. You sure have set ambitious schedule for yourself today!!!!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger magnoliasntea said...

Love your blog! I'd love to see a pic of the cardigan.

Your "kill ya to comment button" is a hoot. Every blogger should use that button! :) I hear you...it wouldn't kill a body to type a howdy now and then. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home