Thursday, November 15, 2007

Let's hear it...






for the Canon Repair Dpt!!! My powershot returned yesterday with a new lease on life. I put him to work right away.



Here's the finished top down cardigan. Kinda hard to show details on a black sweater, though. Please ignore J's expression. I assure you, he loves the sweater-he suffers from a genetic inability to conjure up a normal demeanor when a camera appears.




Here's how the Ribbed Lace socks are looking these days-coming along, eh? I like this pattern and may work it up again sometime. I'll certainly be knitting the garter-edged eye of partridge heel. I love it! Hope Mom does, too.






While she's been here, I pulled out the yarn from my sockapalooza pal and started these while we chatted. First one's past the heel, the second one is currently receiving a gusset. On the first one I increased by backwards loop, on the second I am knitting in the front and back. No firm decision on which I like better, but right now, I'm leaning toward the second.




Spinning update next time-I promise!

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

YAY!!! I finally get to see pictures of your knitting. And it all looks great. I haven't used it but I love the way the partridge eye heel flap looks. Gonna have to utilize that one.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Donna B said...

Hurray! Yay! Oh, I love the lacy socks! What fun!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yay, the camera is back! I can't stand to blog without my photos, it's no fun. Great knitting as always ;o)

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear tea swap secret pal...
your package is going out this weekend. i apologize for the delay. i have been horribly sick with the virus of the season.
but rest assured... there is a box of goodies coming your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home