Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Maybe?

I may have found the answer to the question of what to do with the lovely Chasing Rainbows yarn. Yesterday as I was watching The Quiet Man and knitting on the Log Cabin blanket, I had a thought. What about those sideways garter stitch gloves from Spin Off? I've always wanted to try those. And gloves don't wear out like socks do! So I cast on and have about half on one done. I'll post a photo when it's complete-trust me-it just looks like a weird knitted spider right now.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Gosh, seems like forever ago since I've visited your blog. sorry about that. I've been taken over with these KALs. :) I can't wait to see the gloves.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Ah, Peggy-it may be awhile...I'm in the middle of ripping them out. Too small. I may try to improvise, but I'm not promising anything.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

That sounds gorgeous! I hope you can get the pattern/fit figured out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home