Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Let's pretend

that this immense lapse in blogging never happened, okay? That I've been posting at least once a week for the last three months and I've told you all about how the garden is doing,(pretty fantastic considering the drought we are in) what new beds I've planted(way too many), the sewing I've done, that I've picked up the cross-stitch picture I was working on this time last year, etc. etc.
Okay. I feel better. We can move on now.
So, even though the weather is not conducive to knitting or spinning-I'm getting the urge to pick it back up again. (Yep. The reason it's not in the above list of what I've been doing, is 'cause...well...I haven't been. It's been way too hot and dry here. But I no longer care :~)) Apparently, my renewed desire came a little late-I missed the start of the Tour de Fleece! Drat! I'll just set my own goal of spinning in the AM right after my quiet time. That's more than I'm doing now! Here's some colored Corriedale that's been aging gracefully in the stash.


And I need to choose a new knitting project 'cause I just heard from a dear friend that she is having TWINS!!! Identical even! Boys! Yeah, I'm really excited for them :~) I saw a super cute hat and sweater pic in the new Knitpicks catalog that came today. I am seriously considering it although I may talk myself in to complementary BSJ sweaters. I'll have some time to think it over while I spin.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

It's not too late...I just joined today! Your Corridale is gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home