Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hidden Art chapter 2

MyHomeyHaven

My time is very, very short. So, I'll keep it simple.
Highlights...
Definition of "hidden art" which ES calls 'the art in the minor areas of life'. Setting priorities-something we all do every day-in choosing which art to pursue. Not waiting until "later" to begin learning or continuing a pursuit. Being patient in the learning process!
With that said, I'm going to jump into some hidden art! Tidying up/beautifying my home. Baking two loaves of bread. Sewing a dress for my dd. Choosing some greens from the garden(don't you love mild winters!) Playing a little music so I'll be ready for my piano lesson Monday!

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like a wonderfully artful day!
I so appreciate Mrs. Schaeffer's focus on seeing/finding/making beauty in everyday things and activities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home