Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Menu rescue!


I mentioned in my last post that my weekly menu might need a little help. What do you think?
Not only is it unimaginative, it is significantly crumpled because it is several weeks old(at least). And it's been taken along to the grocery store every Tuesday, since I print my grocery list on the back. I write in pencil so that I can re-use my sheets. Yes, sometimes my frugality carries me a little farther than it should.
After reading ES's last chapter, I decided that it was time for a change. I did not break out my
watercolor pencils. But I did find some pretty computer and scrapbook paper, and I knew that Word had some nice fonts, so I sat down last night and made this instead. Time was short and I used what I had. I am brand new to scrapbooking, so I was limited to the one pad of paper in my possession. :~) Still-I think it harmonizes fairly well. And it is a certainly an improvement over my crumpled, recycled version!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home