Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today's goal

Since I spent a fair amount of time combing sock fiber yesterday and have only a couple of ounces to show for it-clearly, what I really need to locate at SAFF is the vendor selling TIME rather than wool. Now while some might argue that this is precisely why they buy their knitted things at Walmart, I 'm using it to remind myself that I am a busy person who clearly does not have sufficient "project time" for the wool I already own and love.
As a result, I just might decide to compromise and send some of my lovely colored Corriedale here.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIME -- I need some of that, too!! Someone at SAFF told me about another woolen mill they use - Frankenmuth Woolen Mill. She said that she has been VERY pleased with their service and results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home