Thursday, November 16, 2006

Two year olds

I've put off posting for days because I am missing a key ingredient to the blog. It appears that my youngest has climbed the desk and made off with my digital camera. I've caught him trying this before and we went all through the rules on such behavior. Now it seems that my faith in his training was sadly misplaced. I've ransacked the house for 3 days and lost hours of my life in fruitless searching. I've even sunk so low as to bribe the children to help. 20 minutes was about all a $3 reward was worth. The little culprit has been even less help. His remarks to my inquiries range from "I don't know" to "the van", "outside", "the floor", "the closet". Clearly, he has no idea.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!! Maybe he does have an idea but he just ain't tellin'! Good luck but having 2 cameras is a good thing, too. You'll have a backup just in case!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Hi Holly, just been catching up on your blog (and its been fun reading - grin) I do hope you find that camera though!

Your spinning is beautiful, by the way ;)

Cary from the Christian Artisans list

 

Post a Comment

<< Home