Thursday, March 22, 2007

Corrected

Hey! Blog post #101!
I fixed the sweater-took about an hour. THEN, I read Jennifer's comment about the afterthought buttonhole. Since there's bound to be a 'next time' sooner or later, I'll hold on to that info-thanks! I have no buttons, so I'll just have to run to the store this weekend for them. Look for a FO pic next week!
A while ago, my ability to graft sock toes disappeared, and then came back a few months later. Well, last night, I simply could not work the figure eight cast on that I typically use for my toe up socks. Is this just mommy brain? Certainly hope so. Anyway, I am happy to report that the provisional cast on works just as well. I borrowed my ds' beloved bear for this-the closeup prevents you from seeing just how much fur has been loved off his chest. See how his eyes have been battered by all the washing and drying? Ds' asthma was hard on him too. He goes into a pillowcase now-better late than never!

I got two rows done on the FLAK. One row takes about 12 minutes to knit. Think that's all that needs to be said, don't you? I resurrected the moebius scarf and knit on that instead.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

I am intrested in knowing how you fixed the buttonhole problem And anxiously waiting to see the photo

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I need to resurrect my FLAK. I'm glad to see there are some out there still knitting on it. I made the armhole way too big and have put it in time out since I will have to not only rip out part of a sleeve but the front and back as well.....sob

I homeschooled my girls all the way through and they are both graduating from college in six weeks. Keep it up! HS'ing is one of the most rewarding things I've ever done and our family is VERY close because of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home