Monday, March 19, 2007

Buttons!


I am ransacking my button stash today! The knitting is done and the sweater is blocking on top of the dryer. I'm so SO happy to have the sweater almost done! My 9 yo ds tried it on for me and liked it very much. He wears a 12/14 so I'm very pleased.
I've done some FLAK knitting but am not ready to post a pic today-I'd like to get another inch done first.
AND I found out how to get rid of an annoying noise my wheel was making. On-line spinning groups are such a good thing! Oil wasn't working but candle wax-now THAT is working great. So, I spent some time spinning more red Romney this afternoon. That and a couple of fibery packages that have recently arrived will be featured in my next post. So stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

That is really a beautiful sweater!!!!! I can't wait to see your other work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home