Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Second sleeve



At long last I am on the second FLAK sleeve. The sts are picked up and waiting for the 1 1/2" seed st border to be added before joining and knitting the "true"sleeve. I found four more errors (on the front and back) and am going to try the duplicate stitch cover up. Only one is noticeable. NO I will not post a photo of them :~)


Here's the finished sleeve in all its 19" glory. For those of you who've wondered if there's a downside to being Very Tall...here ya go. Never-ending knitting.


I got three pairs of CIC mittens done and mailed. The next challenge focuses on the older children-like 6-7 and up. I have a nice mauve colored wool that's been aging in the stash for a while. I'm leaning toward something plain with a teensy bit of interest-maybe a cable running up the sleeves. (Can you believe it?) I'll decide this week sometime so that I can cast on this weekend.


And just one more bobbin for the KA corriedale! Stay tuned!


2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Beautiful Holly!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

This looks beautiful! My hubby is tall and has super long arms. I'm knitting on his sweater now and it feels like it is never going to end! LOL I hope you will model your flak when it's done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home