Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Next!


These turned out well, but I'm glad to be done with them. They had the audacity to be a bit too tight on J's feet. They fit C wonderfully and J had the grace to not seem too disappointed. So, there you have it. I'm trying not to be bitter. (you know, since it's all my own fault anyway) Weird, though, since he tried them on as I went and they seemed OK. Oh, well. I'll be trying again for my patient darling after a few pairs of mittens are done. CIC has a deadline of Jan 6 and I really want to contribute. I have one pair of socks ready and these partial mittens.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Such a shame about those socks!

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks look familiar....

And still planning on knitting from your stash? If so, know that I'll be checking up on you =-)

Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home