Saturday, December 23, 2006

New additions


We had a very merry Christmas here at our house. My dh goes all out at Christmastime, but is always careful to keep our attention on the true reason for all the celebration-our Savior's birth!

I found TWO spindles under the tree. The birdseye maple/walnut Kundert and the tulipwood/cherry Bossie. I put some Romney on the Kundert and have only spun up the rest of the glittery rose wool that came on the Bossie. I'll be checking through the stash for just the right fiber for that one.
The socks are still in progress, and will probably not be complete until sometime tomorrow. The dress did get finished, though.


Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Look at all those great spindles!!!! What a lucky spinner.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Your spindles are beautiful! :o) I was recently gifted a beautiful Bosworth spindle but haven't had a chance to learn yet. That's on my list for the new year. The dress turned out beautiful too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home