Thursday, December 14, 2006

Down the slippery slope


OK, I guess I will do some Christmas knitting after all. See, what just a little cheating will do?!? Poor FLAK. Abandoned again. Well, not really-I'm still knitting on it-just not as much. Gotta get some stocking stuffers done! I figure three pairs of mittens and maybe some socks are all I have time(or inclination)for.

C has been talking about a Christmas dress. She found some fabric in the storage closet. A white cotton print with tiny reindeer and evergreen trees. I have the hardest time putting down the knitting/spinning to sew! I'm instituting a Work Night in hopes that will help me to begin. Well, see how it goes. The Work Night may turn into a Knitting Session to find the answer to today's burning question-Will I have enough yarn to finish these pink mitts?

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I haven't looked at yours for awhile and I have enjoyed seeing all your spinning and your cute little guy in your soakers! :o) I see you must have found where he hid the camera! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home