Thursday, January 04, 2007

losing focus?


While it was great to get that little wake up call that resulted when I brought out all the fiber to photograph...there was a negative result.

I didn't realize how close I was to having all the KA dyed Corriedale combed up. So, of course, I had to do that...and then I just had to start spinning it...and so, here I am with three spinning projects on the wheel. (well, sure, I still have the rose colored Romney on the Kundert and I found that lovely turquoise wool/mohair for the new Bossie-but that's different somehow!)
I did knit more than two inches on my FLAK sleeve though! I am determined to finish this sleeve by next week. (Why do I have such long arms anyway?) And I'm on my last mitten for CIC. Should finish that up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home