Thursday, February 08, 2007

Okee, Dokee

Where were we? I'm still knitting on the CIC cardi-working my way down the st st body. It's a nice change from FLAK-since the FLAK body is like a bazillion sts and 98% of them are some sort of cable. I am stunned at how long it takes me to get through one round! I may try it on sometime next week and snap a pic for the blog.
Not much spinning-a teensy bit of the red Romney-I did get The Call from Wooly Knob that my gray Corriedale is ready. Better pick up the pace on the Romney since Jamie raved about the Corrie over the phone. Said he couldn't see any difference between it and the CVM he had run through previously.
In other news, I've had some more health issues lately. Yep, after the stomach thing and the cold. I'll spare you the fascinating details ;~) After extensive reading of my nutrition/herbal books, searching the 'net, experimenting with foods-things have improved. I am eating more raw fruits/vegetables-no symptoms with that!-and am now able to eat a "regular supper" with the family again. I'd like to keep breakfast and lunch raw for a while, maybe for good.
Now isn't that simply riveting!

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a couple friends who eat only "raw" foods. Sophie would be all for it if I included steak tartare :)

Sorry to hear that you've had health issues :( that's never fun but hopefully you're on the mend now :)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for visiting my diet blog, Holly. I think that is really great that you're eating a lot more raw produce! I hope it continues to go well for you. I wish more people had this information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home