Monday, March 26, 2007

What's next?




The Sockotta anklets are done! Lately my socks have been pretty basic. But I'm ready to do something a little different. Maybe the garter st heel/toe thing, maybe Jaywalkers, maybe just an interesting st pattern-I keep thinking of feather and fan socks in a nice variegated yarn-maybe pastels. BUT since I have the KFYS thing going for another six months, those are out unless I get super motivated and do some spinning! So, I'll be digging through my stash and seeing what inspires me. I only have about a thousand patterns in my sock binder. (yes, I do-well, have a sock binder, I mean, the thousand part might be an exaggeration) I'm also open to suggestions... Any ideas from the readers?

And the CIC cardi likes its new buttons :~)

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Carissa said...

I like the buttons too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home