Friday, January 20, 2006

Another swatch!


I love this second FLAK swatch. I hope to be able to get the saddles knit before the next set of instructions come out next week.

I started my Alpine Stawberry seeds last night. I plan to have regular strawberries in addition to the alpines and will have some serious canning going on next year if all goes well. I ordered them from Johnny's along with some Red and Yellow Pear Tomatoes and an ornamental pepper of some sort. All my seeds got replaced this year. I bought all my usual salad stuff(from Walmart) for Spring and Fall but for summer all I am planning is the aforementioned berries and tomatoes and then some regular tomato plants for canning sauce and salsa.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Hey Holly,
Just saw your post on my blog about the Olympic buttons. (Thanks for the compliments on St. Ciaran, btw.) My email is jenny.raye at yahoo.com Leave out the spaces and use the appropriate symbol for "at". Send me an email, and I'll try to help you with getting the buttons on your blog.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Hi Holly,
Your swatch looks great and I hope you are making progress on the FLAK back. I noticed your picture with what looks like a Sheltie? I used to have one long ago. I loved him but he was a little wacky. I now have a black Lab and Dalmation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home