Monday, April 09, 2007

Halfway



Last week yielded three and a half inches on FLAK. It really wasn't THAT painful. I only thought of other yarn every five or ten minutes. Only planned the next four projects. Anyway, since I don't see any errors, I am consoling myself with the knowledge that it is done and over and I will (likely) not need to knit these inches again. Yes, it's true, I was really hoping for more. But. If I can do the same again this week-I can start thinking about ribbing. The very thought makes me want to squeal with delight.
In other news, my younger two had a stomach virus last week. While keeping my nightly vigils, I did some thinking about the Corriedale spinning and how I really want to be spinning all of it at one time. So, I decided to do it. (OK, just an aside here, please don't look down your noses at me for thinking about spinning while my young sons are trying to overcome the nausea long enough to fall asleep. We've all been there ) Here's the current plan! I may play with the order of colors a bit before it's all said and done.

4 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Beautiful work on the sweater. And I look forward to seeing the corriedale spun up!!!!

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Is your sweater knitted from top down - looks great. The colors of your Corriedale loks good!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Keep going Holly, it's all downhill from here!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

The sweater is looking great! I have yet to complete a sweater, they always become UFO's. You get points for getting as far as you have on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home