Friday, August 17, 2007

Did you hear that?!?

That comment from my sock pal??? Yay! My socks are on their way :~)
Re: Ravelry--well, I don't know what exactly happened-must have been on their end-but most of the problems were solved by this morning. I just might get organized with this little system! Love it so far :~)

I've been spinning on the Targhee. I'll need to comb up and spin a bit more before the bobbin will be ready to ply. My goal of finishing by the weekend is out. Maybe next week? I've done more knitting this week. Sitting down and choosing a pattern may help me stay focused. I will take my book to swimming lessons and choose one before I start my knitting. The socks require some concentration, so they are going slowly-this is all I have so far! I like to see what the kids are doing. :~) C is still working on going underwater, J is perfecting his freestyle-more importantly, they are having a blast!

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

I loved catching up on your blog tonight. You have been really busy. I think I will get my ravelry invite tomorrow so I will look for you. Thanks for the input on Math U See. I was hoping I wasn't rushing in in folly, but when I watched the video, I thought "i can do this!" I probably won't start for a little while as I am still reviewing so kindergarten math. But we survived the first week of official home school! :o) The fruits of your garden look wonderful!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Busy you! I definitely need simple knitting I can bring anywhere, I've tried with patterns that have to be read closely and have no fun with them. I love the sock so far!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

I love those socks!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home