Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fixed it!!!



My camera, that is! I received the neatest package from my tea swap partner.
First-the tea! Some of my favorite summer tea-Wild Berry Zinger by CS, and another CS that I haven't tried-Perfectly Pear White Tea. I can hardly wait to try it-I love white tea :~) Two individual boxes of Revolution's Sweet Ginger Peach-I already know I love that one! Whoo-Hoo! And then some honey straws-I think-I've never used these before, but am pretty sure that's what they are-sure look like it :~) One of these will be perfect for the double whammy of Sweet Ginger Peach I'm brewing up this AM.
I also got some chocolate topped butter cookies and Ghirardelli chocolate/caramel squares. Neither of those will last long ;~)
Two skeins of Tiffany novelty yarn-perfect for winter accessories-one in a lovely purple and one in soft brown.
A super cute notebook that was instantly designated for knitting notes. I do have a three ring binder where I am supposed to write down all the pertinent info for my projects. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. This year I started a gardening journal, though, and have found that I use it a lot. Maybe I just like the rambling wordy entry type of system better, ya think? Heh.
A nicely sized bottle of hand lotion from The Healing Garden for my knitting bag...
And--The Most Adorable Little Pillow ever. It stands up on a little oval base, has a tone on tone back of rust print, a darling trim around the top and sides of novelty yarn and tiny peach rosebuds, AND, on the front, a cross-stitched 'bunny in a garden' scene. It would make a great pincushion for sewing, but I doubt I can bear to put holes in the back to do it. I'll just display it on my sewing machine!
This was a great package-Kim really outdid herself! Thanks so much, Kim!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kim said...

You are more than welcome. I'm just so happy that the second box made it there. I was keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh...and the teas that you got me are just to die for! Now I need to go out and get some more. Shame on you.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Sounds like an awesome swap package. Don't you just love swaps!!!!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

That is an awesome swap package.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger the girl with pointy sticks said...

Your swap buddy is a keeper for sure :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home