Friday, June 22, 2007

My week

was so busy-I've had absolutely no time to update. I'm not even reading blogs!!! Even this may not be finished today!
And it wasn't! Good grief! Well, let's just get this one over with, 'K?
I've done no knitting or spinning. My dc went to VBS last week and I rushed home and worked like some kind of lunatic until it was time to pick them up. I reduced the contents of their rooms by approximately one third with the promise that when they are consistently able to keep the remaining items somewhat tidy, then they may have limited access to the confiscated loot. I'm not holding my breath. Also I began turning the compost pile. This is actually a job for four men. IOW, it's gonna take a while. Like maybe a few weeks.
In my spare moments, instead of knitting, I've been reading. The Anne series. Again. Oh, and the All New Square Foot Gardening (wow-I was not expecting this many changes! I really like it!) and Let it Rot! That's about it for me, folks. Nothing to see here. Maybe next time though!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

When our children were young once a week the toy monster would come through and any toys that were not in the proper place were taken by the toy monster and could not be used or even seen again for a month. They were given heads up that the toy monster was on its way. Every month there was crying and fussing but the next month it was like Christmas all over again!!!!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Now don't you know that when the kiddos are at Vacation Bible School Mother is supposed to be KNITTING? (vbg)

Sounds like you have a room clutter plan...I use to rotate toys in and out all the time. Very wise you did that when they were gone, too! It might take them a while to miss this or that but if you had done it with them present...another story!

And, I love the Anne (spelled with an e) series, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home