Friday, May 11, 2007

A possibility

I've started these socks for my Sockapalooza pal. Only a few rows into the pattern st so there's nothing to see here, folks. Maybe next time. I'm using some plain yarn(Knitpick's Essential in Fawn) from my stash so I wanted the pattern to provide the WOW factor. So far, so good. I could still change my mind, though. The yarn may not be entirely happy-it's threatened me with splitting a couple of times. I do love the velvety feel of this yarn!
When my mom was here last week, she gave me this recipe. I've made it twice so far. Now, tell me the truth, did any of you guys have this recipe and not tell me about it? Could it be any easier? More delicious? Hershey's SKOR bar has some competition as my All-time Favorite Treat. Well, maybe. I had one the other day. And I'm still thinking about it.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

I wish I were you Sockapalooza pal!!!! Those socks are gorgeous. The pattern definitely does provide the WOW factor. Hmm, not sure if I'm up to that or not. But right now I have 3 different pairs of socks on the needles. I better finish these, at least the one per pair, before I start a new pair. :( :)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger the girl with pointy sticks said...

I'm such a vanilla sock gal, I'm actually intimidated by that pattern....what does this say about my persona I wonder?

If I was your pal I's have to butter you up with swag over intricate socks! Your pal is blessed to have you!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love those socks! I started mine and they are a fun pattern, simple yarn also. Plus, for me a good pattern makes the socks fly. I love to count and knit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home