Monday, May 07, 2007

Swappin' time!


I finally got my Sockapalooza 4 pal info today! Yeah, it took me this long to figure out how to get it-hey, my mom was visiting-I was distracted! I am eager to get knitting on her socks. I had considered using the pink hand-dyed for my swap partner, but have decided against it. I'll have to pillage the stash to see what jumps out at me. Oooh, the possibilites...
I also signed up for KTS3 this AM-hope I got in! Last time was such fun!
In my next post, prepare to be astonished by what I am doing with the time that I apparently think I have way too much of. Nope, it's not knitting or spinning, or even sewing the things I cut out-although I am doing that, too. Let's just say-it's way overdue.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

I look forward to see what you're up to! I'm trying to decide what to knit my pal for Sockapalooza too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home