Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hopeful


I'm still stitching on the towel, but today when I picked up my knitting bag to find some scrap yarn for dd-I felt some interest returning ;~)
I sewed a little nightgown for dd this week-it's plain as dirt but she loves it. I have a T-shirt for my oldest ds and a T-shirt dress for dd waiting by the machine. I had hoped to have them done by now but....you know how I am about books! I confess that this stack of library books has been taking a fair amount of my extra time lately. Plus, I've been scraping and painting the front window. Just to let you guys know-masking tape is not the same thing as painter's tape-don't let anyone trick you. When masking tape gets rained on/baked by the sun...well, the removal process takes on a life of its own.
Mark's mom gave us a week on her timeshare-so we're off to TN next week. See you when we get back! (I'm taking knitting)

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great week away :) I'm starting to feel the spinning bug again... might be because my sheep still need to be shorn!! Aieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

YES!!!!! It is coming back. The items you have been sewing sound adorable. And yeah, that is a lot of reading!!!! Not sure, if you are going to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, if you are I love it there. Makes me want a vacation. ENJOY!!!!!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Have a fun trip!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home