Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Socks, etc

Today, I sat down and did a little spinning. More gray Targhee for the Journey to a Shawl project. And then just a little Romney/mohair for socks.
I did get the Sockapalooza socks finished and mailed. I intended a surprise reveal-what with you guys thinking that here I've been knitting those fantastic Cablenet socks and then making you wonder if you'd lost your mind when you saw the completed socks and they were Fool's Rush. Heh. Oh, well, not having the trusty digital blew that one. Sooooo-yep, I gave up in despair on the Cablenets. They were never gonna be done on time. They're still waiting to be frogged/finished-whatever it will be-in my sock bag.
The Fool's Rush were a fun knit. Just enough pattern to keep my interest but not so much that my often overwhelmed brain went into utter collapse. Boy, I hope they fit!!! And that my pal likes them.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

Glad to hear there's some spinning going on over there. :) Wish we could have seen those socks. Oh, well, you will be snapping pictures again soon. Stay cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home