Thursday, August 09, 2007


Nope-no sockapalooza sock pictures. I didn't figure out the camera problemo until after they had left the building. But...have you seen these? OK, now picture them in a dusky blue with a bit longer cuff. There ya go!

I'm looking forward to getting my own socks in the mail now that I am done with knitting my pal's pair. I really had fun with this swap-it just may be my favorite! Since, you know, I've been in SO many swaps and am a total expert. snort!

I finished spinning the Romney today. I just plied it back on itself-haven't put it on the niddy-noddy/counted the wraps to determine yardage yet. Yes, it's true, I'm a dinosaur. What's worse? I actually HAD a skeinwinder and one of those fishing line counter thingys to make things easier. Got rid of them. Oh well, what can I say? I love turned wood!

5 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Yeah, well, from one dinosaur to another, your yarn looks awesome!!!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger the girl with pointy sticks said...

I envy your yarn and your skill. Dinosaur or quirky artist? I'll vote for the opinionated artist. ;-)

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that how I met you? The skeinwinder I mean? Too funny!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Holly, I'm sorry. I do not have your email address, or I don't think I do and of course Blogger doesn't allow you to make replies to comments. I think I am going to send the alpaca to Stonehenge in MI. I have a friend who has highly recommended them.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger jessica said...

That yarn looks yummy!

I didn't know you could do that, count the wraps on the niddy noddy to determine yardage, very cool! I'll have to try it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home