Tuesday, April 25, 2006

AHA!


Last Friday, I got glasses. Totally worth it. When we got home, I went to my room to change and could read the words on one of our pictures on the wall three feet in front of me. Nifty!

C has been wanting to take a picture for a while now-here is her third attempt. She didn't cut my head off-so I considered it blogworthy.

We had a hailstorm last week, so today I hope to make it over to WalMart to replace my tomato plants that did not survive(2 Brandywine, 4 Roma) DRATS! I had hoped grow them all from seed this year. Oh, well-my hot peppers did not germinate, so I need to pick up a couple habaneros anyway.

Today I am determined to make some real headway on C's socks. This is in addition to the embroidered airplane J has requested for his PJ shirt and the waistband of a skirt for me. Hmmmm....this is why knitting takes me so long perhaps?

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Holly,
LOVE your glasses!!! They are so cute! It's great to be able to see again, isn't it?

I've reached the age where my eyesight isn't working well with the glasses I have for distance. Every time I want to read or knit or see what I'm eating, up the glasses go on top of my head. If I want to see anything further than 3 feet from my nose, down they come again. Sigh. Looks like bifocals are in my future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home