Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

What a great Easter! (Do you think they celebrate Easter in heaven?)
We went to our church's early service and then hurried over to my BIL and sister's church a couple of towns away for my nephew's baptism. Then over to my MIL's for dinner and an egg hunt for the kiddies.


C's dress turned out well and she was delighted with it. Unfortunately, I did not have the presence of mind to take a picture of her while she was wearing it. So, here it is lying on the chair instead-ha!

I knit a few rows on her Dancing socks yesterday but really need to get on the ball for T's shirt. Maybe I can get it cut out tomorrow

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

I LOVE your smocking. You just really don't see that anymore, at least here in Calif. I have a cedar chest FULL, and then some, of all the dresses and rompers I smocked for the girls when they were little. Seeing yours brings back LOTS of memories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home