Thursday, May 04, 2006

Downhill


I'm knitting the feet on C's socks. She has proclaimed them "SOOO Beautiful!" Dh saw them the other night as I was knitting, and said with wide eyes, "Wow. Those will match everything!" Heh, Heh. I feel guilty for abandoning my FLAK and FSKAL for the present, but with the kiddos, sewing, violin practice and trying to keep up with weeding(is that possible?) something had to go! When the socks are done, I'll get back into the swing of things, I hope!

I got my order from Doorposts in today-their Family Circles chart and the Service Opportunities chart. Love them both! I sent them back with Mark at lunch to have the SO one laminated. Then they are going on the wall in the kitchen next to our If-Then chart.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home