Sunday, June 11, 2006

Vacation recap-pt. 1

OK, I'll keep the words to a minimum and let the pictures do the talking for me!
Monday Mark and I went to the Biltmore Estate. Fantastic, isn't it?!?

We went through the Winery and shop...and bought nothing but postcards for the dc!


I was pretty happy about this 'cause when I went to Bi-Lo to do the weekly shopping-they had Biltmore's White Zinfandel for WAY less.

Then we went to the Farm Garden and saw some Dorset crosses...


and some very friendly Angora yearlings...


After that, it was on to the kitchen garden-check out those apples and pears!


After that little tour, even Mark was saying things about getting a bit of land. And he's a dyed-in-the-wool city slicker. For my part, I'll just say there was GOBS of inspiration in that section and leave it at that.

More to come tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home