Friday, February 10, 2006

The beginning

I started the scarf-it's been a busy day here-I had two of my friends over for lunch with their five dc so that swelled the ranks to NINE children in my humble abode. We all had a great time. Talked recipes, cooking, and I don't know what all.
When the dust settled, I got B up from his nap early, sent him off with Mark to the Dr. and sat down to start knitting. I think after 4-5 rows I'm settling into a rhythm-not so many mistakes and tinking back. For some reason I had the hardest time not switching to K1, P1. Weird. Probably all the kid's socks I've been knitting.
For the FSkal-- I've decided in favor of the Polwarth blend, but the sampling revealed that I will be combing the roving before I am able to spin it. I guess I'm hopeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home