Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Here, let me help you...

Knitting lessons are harder than I thought-and I was prepared. With that said, they are both doing pretty well. C is doing more sts alone in each session(I'm still holding the yarn) and J started today and worked a few on his own, too. This will really help their fine motor skills! I knit T's washcloth for him last night-he is delighted with all things orange, so it's a big hit.
I read the last of Dee Henderson's O'Malley series yesterday so that derailed my knitting efforts substantially. I had resisted it for almost a week. Real progress! Thank goodness I'm a fast reader. No more novels for a while though-I'm helpless in the face of a good story.
I still have about 10 " left to go on the moebius-should be OK-barring calamity! We'll see how much I can get done tonight.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

I can relate to the knitting lessons :o) It's been educational for me teaching the homeschool moms/kids to knit socks. Lesson 3 tomorrow! Keep at it, they'll get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home